- 0.1% for the taker and 0.1% for the maker.
- Taker: When you place an order that is immediately filled in its entirety (for example a market order) you are a "taker," and you pay a "taker" fee for this. The idea is that you are "taking" the price you want, right now, generally by buying or selling limit orders sitting on the books.
- Maker: When you place an order that doesn't fill immediately (for example a limit order far from market price), you are a "maker," and you can expect to pay a reduced "maker" fee for this. As noted above, this terminology comes from the fact that placing limit orders on order book helps to "make the market," (it makes you a "market maker").
- Maker: 0.02%
- Taker: 0.04%
Leveraged ETF Tokens
- Maker: 01.%
- Taker: 0.1%
A 0.1% position management fee will be charged every 24 hours. This fee will be deducted directly from the net value of the ETF position at 00:00:00 (UTC).
- Withdrawal fees are regularly adjusted according to blockchain conditions.
- Due to the volatility in blockchain assets over short period of time. Bidesk team reserves the right to adjust the withdrawal fee according to the current price of any token and it's block network situation. We will constantly update the exact withdrawal fee on weekly basis.