Bidesk is a safe, secure and reliable digital asset trading platform which will list current and new tokens coins frequently. Bidesk has referral program which rewards clients with a 30% referral commission. The commission will be applied to the trading fees as a rebate. To get this benefit all one has to do is invite new users to Bidesk with their referral code or invite link. Users need to sign up/create a Bidesk account by using a link such as: https://www.bidesk.com/register, after which a registration process is triggered that culminates in a verification code generation mechanism. This code is sent using a secure link via email.
All Bidesk users are eligible to participate in the "referral program" and earn commission as outlined below:
- Proceed to log in to your account: https://www.bidesk.com/login
- Hover over the Person icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen then click on "My invite".
- You will be redirected to https://www.bidesk.com/user/invite, where you can see all the info related to your referral program.
- Invite your friends using your referral link or invitation code.
- This completes the process! you will now be able to use the rebate of 30% of trading fees which is the referral commission.
Current trading fees:
- Spot Trading: 0.1% for the maker and 0.1% for the taker
- Features Trading: 0.02% for the maker and 0.04% for the taker
Terms and Conditions
- The commission which you receive from the Bidesk referral program is set at 30%.
- For you to earn a referral bonus, each referee must sign up through your referral link or your invitation code.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer. You can refer as many people as you can.
- The commission will be calculated when a referee completes a successful trade.
- Duplicate, fake accounts, and shared referrals will be disqualified from this process.
- Bidesk reserves the right to change the referral program rules or close the program completely at any point of time due to market conditions, risk, fraud, or any other relevant factors.