Trading on Bidesk is easy and simple! Let us walk through the steps on how one can open a trade at Bidesk.
1. Go to Bidesk (Bidesk.com). If you are a new user then click on [Sign Up] else click on [Login] and enter your login credentials.
2. Bidesk supports BTC, ETH and USDT markets, you can choose any market to open a trade.
For example, if you want to buy ETH for Bitcoin:
- First, you select the BTC market.
- Second, click on ETH/BTC and you will be redirected to the trading page.
3. The trading page looks something like this:
The above trading page has:
- Search menu
- Display area of the current trading pair in 24h volume
- Display area of the sell order book.
- Display area of the buy order book
- Display area of K-Line and market depth
- Type of order
- Buy area
- Sell area
- Switch area of other trading markets/trading pairs
- Display of the latest completed transaction price