1. To start with, please visit the Bidesk portal at: https://www.bidesk.com and login to your Bidesk account and credentials.
2. After you logged in to your account, proceed to click on [Balances] - [Exchange Account] on the top right-hand corner of your page.
3. Please select the token or coin using the search that you want to deposit or select it from the list.
4. The example shown here for Ethereum, select the deposit option.
5. Using Ethereum as an example. To get the ETH deposit address for your account, click on blue icon [Copy ETH Deposit Address], and paste it to the corresponding platform’s address section, where you intend to withdraw your funds from. Alternatively, you can use the corresponding platform’s mobile app to scan the QR code to complete your deposit.
6. Note : [Depositing] to your Bidesk is a transfer from another corresponding platform or wallet. If you choose to deposit ETH to Bidesk, please make sure you choose to withdraw ETH from the corresponding address or wallet. Any non-ETH deposits that go to your ETH address on our platform are more likely to be lost.
7. Once a successful deposit of funds to Bidesk, you can go back to the Bidesk home page, hover on [Balances] and choose [History]then [Withdrawal History] to see the details and status of your recent deposit. The blockchain will show the status and more details of any specific deposit transaction by checking this on the network.