1. Please visit https://www.bidesk.com/ and log in to your Bidesk account.
2. After you have logged in to your account, click [Balance] on the upper right-hand side of the page.
3. In the search box, please input a ticker of coin/token that you want to withdraw or select it from the list, for example ETH (Ethereum ticker), then click on [Withdraw].
4. A withdrawal page will be displayed, click on [Add address].
5. Next, add the withdrawal destination address as follows:
- In the [Coin] Dropdown, enter or select a ticker of coin/token that you want to withdraw. In this example it's ETH.
- Copy the “ETH Deposit Address" from the corresponding platform or wallet you want to withdraw your funds to and paste it to the [Withdrawal Address] section.
- Please input a note for that address in the box [Address Note] then click on [Add] button.
6. If you have set up 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) like SMS or Google Authenticator, enter the verification code and click on confirm.
7. On completion of the above steps, the target address will be displayed in the [Address List], and is available as a selection choice. This step needs to be done only once per withdrawal address. Only new withdrawal addresses need to be added.
8. Proceed to the withdrawal page (see steps 2, 3, 4 above) then select the target address or from the [Withdraw Address] box.
9. Next, enter the number of tokens or assets that are to be withdrawn in the [Amount] box, ignoring the [Fee] box, the transaction fee is a default.
- Withdrawal of tokens or assets Bidesk is a deposit transaction on the destination wallet.
- Please make sure you’re depositing BTC to a BTC deposit address and likewise for other tokens.
- Unverified accounts have lower withdrawal limits than verified ones. Completion of the KYC process (ID Verification) gets a verified account.
10. Some coins or tokens (for example EOS), have an additional special field like tag (Memo) section.
- A tag can also refer to a Memo or Payment ID.
- Taking the example of EOS, enter the EOS withdrawal address and then [EOS memo] in the second line.
11. Once the [Withdraw] button is selected, a confirmation email will be sent to the account holder to confirm the withdrawal. If this withdrawal was not submitted by you, please contact us immediately: https://bidesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
12. Once funds from Bidesk have been withdrawn, you can go back to the Bidesk home page, hover on [Balance] and click on [History], then [Withdrawal History] to check the transaction status. Alternatively, if you want to know more details about your withdrawal transaction, you can check more details about it in its corresponding blockchain network.