Dear Bidesk customers,
With the upcoming Bidesk token sale. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to participate in the Bidesk (BDK) token sale on Bidesk - IEO Labs. Bidesk token sale follows FCFS (first-come, first-served) format. BDK will be issued as ERC20 and listed on Bidesk with trading pairs BDK/USDT, BDK/BTC, BDK/ETH within 24 hours after the token sale.
Token Sale Introduction
- Sign up and complete KYC for Bidesk account in order to participate in the token sale. This is to ensure that token sales are being done in compliance with regulatory requirements in user’s jurisdictions.
- After completing the KYC process, deposit USDT to Bidesk by this link: https://www.bidesk.com/finance/deposit/USDT before the token sale time. We only support USDT for the Bidesk token sale, USDT OMNI, USDT ERC20, USDT TRC20 are acceptable.
- Before the token sale starts, visit https://www.bidesk.com/labs/, then log in to your Bidesk account
- When the sale happens, input the amount you want to buy, click on “Buy Now” button, then verify the captcha.
Please Keep in Mind
- Individual Contribution Limit: 750 USD divide to 10 sets.
- Minimum order is 1 set, 1 set = 75 USDT, you can buy up to 10 sets.
- You only can input an integer (from 1 to 10)
- Be fast: The BDK token sales will work in a "first-come, first-served" format, whereby the first users to click the “Buy Now” button will be able to buy a certain amount of BDK Tokens. The sale will continue until the total BDK token runs out, at which point users will not be able to contribute anymore.
- Customers are required to complete KYC in order to participate in this token sale.
- Customers from the following countries and regions are prohibited from participation: The United States of America, Mainland China, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
- Risk warning: All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Bidesk will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on: