Project Name: Ontology
Ontology is an infrastructure that integrates fragmented industries in order to build a true and complete trust system. It’s a platform that bridges the digital world with the real world.
Ontology is a new generation of a public chain infrastructure with high-performance (+5,000 TPS for Ontology 1.0, 8,000-10,000 TPS for Ontology 2.0). The open-source framework allows for low-level customization so that different business requirements and scenarios can be implemented.
With Ontology organizations, people, objects, and communities can engage with each other in a trustful way. The platform links the digital economy with the real economy and support scenarios for exmPLE distributed identity services, distributed data exchange, and reputation.
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 ONT
- Circulation: 637,351,170 ONT
- Token Price: 1 ONT = 0.200 USD
- Issued Date: 2018/03/20
- Website: https://ont.io/
- Whitepaper: https://explorer.ont.io/
- Block Explorer: https://dev-docs.ont.io/#/docs-en/DeveloperGuide/06-white-papers